4 pcs @ 180 grams Tuna steaks
10 grams of granulated black pepper, crushed
10 grams of coriander
50 grams of chopped onion
50 grams of chopped celery
50 grams of chopped carrots
Arborio rice 400 grams
4 tablespoons olive oil
1.5 liter fish stock
2 stalks lemongrass
3 tablespoons fish sauce
How to make:
1. Risotto: Heat the olive oil, put onions, carrots and celery, stirring for 3 minutes over high heat.
2. Add rice and lemongrass, stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add wine, if you like and wait until absorbed by rice.
4. Start adding a little fish stock and wait until absorbed by the rice before adding another stir.
5. Repeat until rice tender (about 20-25 minutes).
6. Finally add the fish sauce and season with salt and pepper premises.
7. Crushed black pepper and coriander. Season the tuna steaks with salt and pepper and coat the tuna with coriander.
8. Heat oil in a heavy based frying pan. Cook the tuna on both sides until cooked (according to taste, 2 minutes for each side).
9. Place the risotto in a serving dish, garnish with asparagus put the tuna on top of asparagus, coriander leaves and alfalfa.