600 grams of shrimp
300 grams of Margarine
250 grams of wheat flour
250 grams of Tang Mien (a type of starch extracted from wheat flour starch)
100 Oil of sesame noodles
5 grams Baking soda
5 grams of white sugar
3 grams of cooked Seasoning
2 Bram Salt
1 Brom Air ash (like vinegar)
1 gram of powdered chicken broth
1 gram of white pepper powder
Boiling water to taste
How to make:
1. The superior flour and wheat starch Jen stirred into one.
2. Add boiling water, stirring until dough is smooth.
3. Such as leather trimmed dumpling dough and set aside.
4. Shrimp, chicken stir into the oil.
5. Cook all ingredients, stirring until blended.
6. Wrap the shrimp mixture into the dumpling skin.
7. Steam (steam) for 3-4 minutes.