Friday, 6 June 2014
A healthy green salad bowl Preparation: Some simple steps
Munch craving something crunchy? For a delicious and healthy green salad in the parade, go to fast food like pizzas and burgers. Easy to prepare and eat healthy, salad are always worried about the calories and fat without hitting lips have been a great appetizer can be delicious. Here we are pleased to bring to the end of a simple but effective recipe of green salad for your palate this article him.
Green salad on lettuce leaves almost without chewing. Try etc. vegetables, fruits, herbs, you can try a variety of options, such as always necessary knowledge to use only this salad vegetables. You can easily mix and color can match the nutritional value of fruits and vegetables to add even more delicious. Go ahead and materials and bright and abundant green salad, you have advanced in bowl preparation process:
Green Salad Preparation: Steps
• Take a handful of lettuce leaves and wash with cold water. Indeed, washed and packaged lettuce leaves can choose available in the market is ready for immediate use.
• Salad (at your option) Learn more vegetables. To make lively and interesting salad, you can test your green salads. Fresh tomatoes, herbs, etc. salad wash them and become more attractive, but you can be sure you have chopped reason.
• If the non-vegetarians like, you can also add a few pieces of cooked chicken salad to make it tasty and delicious. You can make your salad so temptingly delicious bacon, cheeses, such as blueberries and chopped egg covers various types available.
• Mix all fruits and vegetables in a bowl and mix well to flavor. Cetin is not only mouth-watering green salad should be a delight to the eyes of many.
• he put to a better bowl of green salad with sauce and garnish with some nuts and apricots. Are you ready to enjoy a healthy snack.
If you like what froze; green salad in the refrigerator for a while, you can have your ice bowl. But, as they tend to be infected with bacteria and other harmful for a long time, be sure to eat salad was left at room temperature.